Home Log In or Register Forums

LOTR ROTK

Home > Forums > Books Tv And Film > 'LOTR ROTK'
'LOTR ROTK'
Page: [1] [2]
arar's user image
arar
20.12.2003 - 19:49
Any thoughts? I'm about to see it in an hour and a half.
deathjester's user image
deathjester
21.12.2003 - 03:19
forum administrator
disappointing.
arar's user image
arar
22.12.2003 - 15:39
I thought it was pretty good, but I dunno if I want to see it again.

Maybe special edition (6hrs?)
arun's user image
arun
22.12.2003 - 19:26
forum administrator
I thought it was fantastic. What didn't you like about it?
richard's user image
richard
23.12.2003 - 09:41
forum administrator
Still haven't seen it, so please don't post spoilers! (Although I'm not sure how you could spoil it, it's pretty obvious how it will end... the clue's in the title)
nelson's user image
nelson
29.12.2003 - 00:32
forum administrator
Fantastic all the way through and then... disaster! The last 10 minutes are cringeworthy and you'll start to wish that the orcs would have won.
arun's user image
arun
29.12.2003 - 19:50
forum administrator
It's not cringeworthy.
Just rounding off a very well told story with a bit of cheese.
arar's user image
arar
02.01.2004 - 20:48
Well, the second time was slightly harder work, I just didn't really like the CG gollum too much - found him annoying (ahem)
richard's user image
richard
06.01.2004 - 09:42
forum administrator
Went to see it last night! Christ, I never thought it was going to end - it should have done so when Gandalf flew in on the eagles!

I actually thought the war scene was pretty good, especially the Elephonts (although Legolas taking one down all by himself - how believable was that???), the Trebuchets were a favourite too :o)

Don't know if I'd rush to watch it again, though, unless I had a REALLY comfortable seat - my arse was completely numb at the end of it :o/
online_again's user image
online_again
12.01.2004 - 16:23
I think it should have ended where they bowed for the hobbits. And I am not going to see it again unless from my own sofa. (Got parts of the triology for xmas)
Page: [1] [2]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net