The Office

Home > Forums > Books Tv And Film > 'The Office'
'The Office'
Page: [1] [2]
richard's user image
richard
03.01.2004 - 22:24
forum administrator
I've just watched all of series 2 of the office, which I got for Christmas, and it was amazing! I laughed so hard my neighbours banged on the floor. Well ok they didn't, but I was frightened they might :o}

I saw the first half of the christmas special on boxing day, but the damn and blasted video recorder messed up (Ok, it was my fault) and so I never got to see the second half :o(((

Has anyone got a copy? I'm trying to download it from WinMX, but it's very hard to come by (got 30MB of the first half, but not a bit of the second before the guy hosting it went offline). Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
nelson's user image
nelson
03.01.2004 - 23:04
forum administrator
Jeez, Rich, you already sound like a hopeless single male!

;-D
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 00:44
The Office is fucking fantastic... although you really ought to see series one before series two.

Still, the second half of the office christmas special is fantastic... and perfect.

Just out of interest, a recap of comic relief was on the other day, and it replayed the office comic relief special, starring blue and ricky gervais as a pseudo ricky gervais / david brent hybrid. V. Funny, might want to download that too =)
richard's user image
richard
04.01.2004 - 09:03
forum administrator
I've seen series 1, I had that on DVD for christmas 2002!

There's an episode in series 2 about comic relief, although this sounds like something different??

Nels, after the 1.5 years of living with Heather, I'm finally doing all the things which I felt guilty about doing. I.e. playing UT2003+Warcraft online for as long as I want to, watching all my favourite DVDs without worrying about whether she want's to watch them too, etc. etc. I'm having the time of my life!

Yesterday I went and got a flat (Yeay! It's a bit smaller than the one I'm in now, but that's ok as it's just for me, but it's more modern and is 10 minutes walk from work! WOOHOO!!), then I went to Brighton for the first time in my life and had a walk along the Pier. So liberating! (Ok, that sounds pretty sad, but it's almost as if I'm seeing the world through different eyes - everything seems better! Do you get the feeling I wasn't happy in my relationship??)
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 15:41
Eheh, any other liberating experiences while you were in Brighton? They are a pretty liberated crowd =)
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 15:42
Oh th real comic real relief is different from the the office one with david dancing
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 15:42
I can't get WinMX to work, having to use kazaa media desktop
arun's user image
arun
04.01.2004 - 20:11
forum administrator
Kazaa - Spyware Beware!! Use Kazaa Lite or Emule/Bittorrent.

Rich - I have The Office Xmas Specials on VHS. I could post 'em to you!
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 21:44
I can't find kazaa lite...
arar's user image
arar
04.01.2004 - 21:45
Although it has been targetting its' advertising a greta deal towards datingdirect.com. What is it trying to say?
Page: [1] [2]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net