Home Log In or Register Forums

'Pandora's Star' Peter F. Hamilton

Home > Forums > Books Tv And Film > ''Pandora's Star' Peter F. Hamilton'
''Pandora's Star' Peter F. Hamilton'
Page: [1]
ash_oh1's user image
ash_oh1
09.07.2004 - 14:18
new book is set 300 years after the events in 'Misspent Youth' from what my brother tell me (i have to wait till hes finished it first)

from what i hear tho. its fairly similar to the nights dawn series in that its all space ships and colonies, yes you heard that right 'series' this is the first book in a new series.

Knowing Hamilton's it'll prolly be a evil cliff hanger ending so i might wait till #2 out before reading 1........ yea like thats gonna happen:_)

what this space i'll review it when i get my hands on it
deathjester's user image
deathjester
09.07.2004 - 17:41
forum administrator
Excellent title for a book :)

Havign just read mispent youth, I'll be purchasing this as soon as I killk off the latest Robert Jordan WOT book [damn him, I wish he'd finish this series before we actually get up to book 20).
richard's user image
richard
11.07.2004 - 23:24
forum administrator
Cool :) Will be reading that once I've finished Alastair Reynolds new book - Absolution Gap, a continuition of his most excellent Revelation Space + Redemption Ark series... Looks good so far!
ash_oh1's user image
ash_oh1
18.08.2004 - 19:17
SHORT REVIEW:

damd good if you liked any of his other stuff you'll like this too. i want to write more but i don;t want to drop any spoilers... it REALLY would ruin it

/me looks at deathjester

YOU BEST HAVE FINISHED IT

:_)
richard's user image
richard
18.08.2004 - 19:43
forum administrator
Still churning my way through Absolution Gap atm...

How could you *not* like PFH?? :o)
deathjester's user image
deathjester
19.08.2004 - 22:26
forum administrator
wonderful book. nice ideas, plenty of 'hammyness', some crazy sillyness and lots to discuss.

hurry up ric!
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net