Home Log In or Register Forums

Your Favorite Movie?

Home > Forums > Books Tv And Film > 'Your Favorite Movie?'
'Your Favorite Movie?'
Page: [1]
tkhan507's user image
05.11.2014 - 13:07
Phenomenal action, science fiction picture, I think it's safe to say that Guardians of the Galaxy is a highly engaging film, one that far exceeded expectations. I was skeptical about this one, granted, but after the film credits rolled, I felt that this was one of the most exhilarating films of the year. Brilliantly acted and bursting with awesome effects, this has got to one of entertaining films I've seen since The Avengers. I think that the main reason that the film works so well is that the characters are wonderful, and each actor that portrays them are well chosen for the parts they play, and each actor really brings something quite entertaining to their respective characters. I really enjoyed the character of Rocket, he was my favorite of the film, and Bradley Cooper really stood out with the dialogue that made the character so well. Add to that some well executed and engaging action scenes, and it's why this film stands out as one of the best, if not the coolest movie of the year. The mix of humor as well adds so much to the tone of the picture, and director James Gunn has successfully blended both elements into one picture that demands repeated viewings. With 2014 being an incredible year for movies, I think it's getting very hard to pick a favorite, however, Guardians of the Galaxy are up there as one of favorites of the year so far. This is the way an action film should be made, great cast, effective story, good humor and enthralling visuals. This is a well made fil
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net