Home Log In or Register Forums

Red Dwarf 3

Home > Forums > Games And Fun > 'Red Dwarf 3'
'Red Dwarf 3'
Page: [1]
arar's user image
arar
31.10.2003 - 13:04
Didn't know where else to put this, but hey! Red Dwarf 3 is out on DVD at last, and I'm gonna get it as soon as I can afford not to stink of shit. =)

Tomorrow I move back to England permanently! Woohoo, I can see stock rises, a general improvement in scally moral, decrease in morally dubious crimes...
In short, a utopia. Maybe next I will run for leader of the Conservatives!
richard's user image
richard
31.10.2003 - 13:43
forum administrator
Hey, it's about time! It's certainly taking them a long time to release them onto DVD - are they re-filming them or something?!

Let me know when you've got settled into a job/flat and I will come and visit. I'll make sure and bring my cockroach killing spray.
arun's user image
arun
31.10.2003 - 18:07
forum administrator
lol
arar's user image
arar
03.11.2003 - 11:11
No! You know how much that stings...

Yeah, when I get it sorted, you can all come visit me!! Not that you'd want to of course... Still recovering from the last time, most of you ;D

Went to see my old school last night, got to speak to my old housemaster. They might want me to do some visualisation stuff for their website, do a 3D walkthrough of the school etc. Now, I'm wondering, what the best format for that would be for the web... VRML? A java plug-in? Choices choices... then there is the digitisation of the school architectural plans themselves, generation and storage of textures...
Its been a week, I'm back in england, and no more computer again! Did have time to make some cool (if somehow extremely bloated) animated gifs to use as buttons on my website.
What I would really like now is some javascript which would pre-load the animations (or postload? just so that it doesn't interfere with the general loading of the page)and make it so that they would swap the animations in with the mouseover event is fired.
I'll keep you posted. In the meantime - shock sensation! Craig (almost) signs onto the dole! And matrix 3 out this wednesday!
richard's user image
richard
03.11.2003 - 11:28
forum administrator
I can already hear the gun being loaded, as someone is going to shoot you for starting so many off-topic subjects...

So click here to join the "Javascript & VRML" discussion.
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net