'Great online games'
Page: [1]
arun's user image
arun
14.02.2004 - 17:20
forum administrator
Hit Pingu 1 & 2

Plus some cool animation

Also, 100 best online games including some great 3D flashy stuff.

Games

I've been playing some of these for hours and hours!!
richard's user image
richard
14.02.2004 - 17:41
forum administrator
Christ, I've been doing sweet F.A. all day, but you have no excuse; you've a girlfriend! It's valentines day for christssake!!!
arar's user image
arar
15.02.2004 - 00:41
Arun has been playing with his penguin =) Did you see that on overclockers?
richard's user image
richard
15.02.2004 - 00:50
forum administrator
Don't read it, don't have time for high-usage forums...
deathjester's user image
deathjester
15.02.2004 - 02:39
forum administrator
ut2k4.

me team is reforming for it :)
arun's user image
arun
15.02.2004 - 10:08
forum administrator
Just downloaded the demo. It's really good.
deathjester's user image
deathjester
16.02.2004 - 14:41
forum administrator
yeah, its fantasic.

be good tohave a few gams with yu arun.. come into #h-k on quakenet and you can tag lonf with our crazy jaunts :)
richard's user image
richard
17.02.2004 - 08:14
forum administrator
I'd really like to play too... played TONNES of games of Onslaught... Damn love that level :)
deathjester's user image
deathjester
17.02.2004 - 09:55
forum administrator
easiest thing is to IRC quakenet in #h-k or #spirited. everyone can meet up and follow an IP.

servers are full 24/7 so it takes soem queuing up to get in (thast assuming you are using a server browser liek All Seeing Eye or Gamespy and can set it to 'busy re-dial'; if u dont use a server browser a) you shoudl be shit for being a gaming n00b and b) you will have fudge all chance of following people to a specific server unles u are preapred to sit there manually polling it for a slot).

imho ASE is far superior to GS. grab the trial version (cant remember URl , use google).

the ut2k4 relese is a beta demo, and the browsers are not yet patched up to natively support the arguments that needs passign to the game's launcher in order to get it to connect. You have to use the UT2003 cfg, and simply point it at the ut2004 .exe (same parameter defs).

as such, there is no access to 'browse' for servers using mater lists; you have to scrounge the net for IPs and manually added them (as 2003 servers). multiplay.co.uk and jolt.co.uk are GOOD server hosts- ive added all of theirs (detaisl ontehri websites).

hmmm i think this ppost went overboard.
arar's user image
arar
17.02.2004 - 11:00
Anyone played NWN online? Been playing Shadows of Undrentide for a while... might try online at some point. Getting a bit bored of my games at the moment (probably why I'm programming such a lot recently.)
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net