Home > Forums > General Discussions > 'Speed Dating'
'Speed Dating'
Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
deathjester's user image
deathjester
09.12.2003 - 13:09
forum administrator
ne1 tried it?

looks like a very dj-friendly laugh (at the expense of others, how good!)

wonder if its worse than singles night at asda

anybody done any of these weird things?

im tempted to dabble. mostly i just need to screw something before my Y chromosome packs its bags in distgust and leaves me with a clitoris.
online_again's user image
online_again
09.12.2003 - 14:40
maybe your chances of screwing someone would increase if you didn't constantly have to act on that y choromosome thing that you are so sure makes you superior.

just a thought before i leave the country
deathjester's user image
deathjester
09.12.2003 - 15:14
forum administrator
ohcome on, yuou know how cute and loveable i am.

IM GREAT.
arar's user image
arar
09.12.2003 - 15:21
"that you are so sure makes you superior"? Are you referring to Dj or men in general?
deathjester's user image
deathjester
10.12.2003 - 10:06
forum administrator
she meant ME, clearly.
nelson's user image
nelson
10.12.2003 - 17:43
forum administrator
Unlike what you may think, Craig, not all women have a monolithic view of men.
arar's user image
arar
10.12.2003 - 19:57
excuse me? I don't think anything at all, thank you. Period.
online_again's user image
online_again
11.12.2003 - 16:34
DJ, no real offence, but not everyone finds it cute and loveable to have sexist remarks thrown at them constantly (which is different than telling a joke every now and again) no matter how friendly it is meant.

For example; I guess you never were put off something you wanted to do because of your gender. Well, I have. And I have been denied jobs of the same reason. And although I have no problems with an occasional gender joke, no way I would want to go out with someone who couldn't let that gender battle go for a minute.

Then again, thankfully for you, there are lot of more subordinate women out there. Maybe you could import one.

Again, no offence...

And Craig: I am not referring to men in general. I know that not all men are the same, so that would be a rather pointless thing to do.
deathjester's user image
deathjester
12.12.2003 - 10:43
forum administrator
dude, i was clearly winding you up.

of all the people i know, id bet hard cash you are the only person who would even suggest im sexist.

my online idiom involves being a prick for a giggle fairly frequently.

YOU KNOW THIS :)

So, now you've been cuddlyfied, go check ur makeup, shop for some shoes and chill out to a nice episode of Dawson's Creek.
richard's user image
richard
12.12.2003 - 14:27
forum administrator
lol, you silly
Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net