Home Log In or Register Forums

Merry Christmas!

Home > Forums > General Discussions > 'Merry Christmas!'
'Merry Christmas!'
Page: [1] [2]
arar's user image
arar
19.12.2003 - 12:14
Just wondering what everyone is doing this year. I'm gonna go home to my parents and learn to appreciate my independance in England =)
richard's user image
richard
19.12.2003 - 12:34
forum administrator
Well I'll be going to my parents too, now. Might not get to see much of them though, as they'll be working at the hotel pretty much all day every day!
arar's user image
arar
19.12.2003 - 12:45
Hmmm I know what thats like. I'm gonna get roped into my parents' shop stock take as well... still I've got a nice christmas work do to look forward to tonight... see what the fuss is about all the MemberSave girls in the department above. I hear they've got great faces for a telephone based job...
arar's user image
arar
20.12.2003 - 14:34
And a great time was had by all!!!
arun's user image
arun
25.12.2003 - 16:42
forum administrator
Merry Christmas everyone!
Even surfing on Christmas Day. Bah Humbug.
Santa was really nice to me this year and managed to fit this down the chimney!!

Looks even better in reality.

Just about to have Dinner. Then we shall probably watch pants TV.
What did Santa bring you guys and what have you done today?
arar's user image
arar
02.01.2004 - 20:45
Bloody hell mate that looks gorgeous!!!

Just had a family do. Got a nice leather jacket for christmas, and a couple pairs of shoes, and a pair of jeans, and a shirt. Have completely moved to england now!!! Al my crap is back with me at last.

I think I need to set up an auction website to flog most of my crap.... mostly books and cd cases.

(And, hey, got warcraft 3 exp as well! Broadband anyone +P)
arun's user image
arun
02.01.2004 - 23:20
forum administrator
OMG - Craig has a new jacket!!! :-O
richard's user image
richard
03.01.2004 - 18:49
forum administrator
Sweet jesus! I think you should auction your old jacket - it's antique!!!
arar's user image
arar
03.01.2004 - 18:52
Actually, I only don't have it because I lost it over the summer... I miss it =(
richard's user image
richard
03.01.2004 - 22:20
forum administrator
Off topic I know, but Arun, can you send me that background piccy, or a link to where you got it from? Cheersie.
Page: [1] [2]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net