Home Log In or Register Forums

New blog

'New blog'
Page: [1]
nelson's user image
nelson
17.03.2004 - 11:26
forum administrator
Have a look at the blog of a usual contributor to the forums...

(the design is mine!)
arar's user image
arar
17.03.2004 - 15:49
Thats a really nice design =) Yeah the violence against women issue is really serious, and very seriously unreported as well - my uncle used to beat his wife up even with his kids (and me!) in the room! I was really scared. He's an idiot though sometimes with a poor temper. Bullying though comes in many forms, not only physical. I wonder how many women live with bullying but not in a physical form.
nelson's user image
nelson
18.03.2004 - 10:29
forum administrator
Erm, you can use the friendly form on the blog to comment about articles there...
city_break's user image
city_break
18.03.2004 - 10:33
Else...

I know this girl I used to work with. Boyfriend beat her so she swallowed a tooth and had to go to hospital. He didn't visit her. She didn't want to press charges, but the police did... but in court she ended up defending him because she was sure he wouldn't hit her again.
He did. She left him. Realised she was preganant. Went back to him. They lived together, and they had another fight were she lost the baby...
city_break's user image
city_break
18.03.2004 - 10:34
According to the "Indpendent" yesterday, 30% of young people in Britain thinks that is is sometimes ok for a guy to hit his girlfriend.
arar's user image
arar
19.03.2004 - 14:40
Always reminds me of that film we once watched where that women was bullied and raped but was an amazing piano player... and the guy cut her finger(s) off...
city_break's user image
city_break
19.03.2004 - 18:00
"The Piano"?

I think... she was also mute, no?
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net