Home > Forums > General Discussions > 'I missed the intro..'
'I missed the intro..'
Page: [1]
deathjester's user image
deathjester
06.04.2004 - 12:31
forum administrator
[Do we have a 'hello, im me' thread kicking aroudn here? icoudlnt find it]

City_break ive been readign your blog from time to time but i missed your 'entrance' onto the forums. Are you a friend of Nelson or Ric or someone? I feel like im goign thru a random persons diary. ..which is farily accurate but you get the gist im sure :)

And speakign of nelson or ric, and becasue i cba enterign another post becasue it takes 4 mins toload the page.. nelly/ric u fancy a meet-up this easter weekend? late notice i know but Anytime soon would be groovy though.
city_break's user image
city_break
06.04.2004 - 17:40
Oh my God ANDY! It's ME. The artist formely known as Online_again. I thought you got that from my name at the bottom of the page...
nelson's user image
nelson
06.04.2004 - 17:44
forum administrator
LOL

Andy; you're very welcome to drop by in Bath and admire the offices of Future Publishing (from the outside). We'll be here for the weekend (too broke to go anywhere), so just give us a bell!
arar's user image
arar
06.04.2004 - 19:22
heheh I figured... still using eyeore =)
city_break's user image
city_break
06.04.2004 - 19:33
yes, u're very bright.
nelson's user image
nelson
07.04.2004 - 08:20
forum administrator
dj, so, you're snooping around my girlfriend's diary, uh? I challenge the gentleman to fisticuffs! outside, now!
deathjester's user image
deathjester
07.04.2004 - 17:12
forum administrator
what can i say nelson, i fancy your missus' brain :)

i thought the same icon was a strange 'girls together' thing.

dumdeedum. if i had a third foot, id have no problem chewing that one too...
Page: [1]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net