New Toy

Home > Forums > It And Computing > 'New Toy'
'New Toy'
Page: [1] [2]
arar's user image
arar
20.08.2003 - 15:26
I want one of these!!

Go to www.epiloglaser.com and see for yourself. I bet you could make loadsa money!!! Only 15k and it'll hook right up and burn, baby, burn!!
nelson's user image
nelson
20.08.2003 - 16:31
forum administrator
Unless you're running a (boring) business to engrave all sorts of crap, why on Earth would anyone spend 15K in one of those?!
arun's user image
arun
20.08.2003 - 18:00
forum administrator
You could tattoo the word 'arse' on your forehead. zzzzz
richard's user image
richard
21.08.2003 - 19:18
forum administrator
Yes, pray tell how an engraving laser could be utilised to make money?
arar's user image
arar
22.08.2003 - 14:53
Aha that would be telling. Am still doing research to see if it would be feasible ;) Remember it does more than just engraving, it does cutting too!
arun's user image
arun
23.08.2003 - 15:55
forum administrator
Now you're talking...
You could tattoo the word 'arse' on your forehead and then cut your head off. Yippee!!!!
arar's user image
arar
26.08.2003 - 16:38
I guess 25 years is far too short a time to allow such excellent and admirable individuals as yourselves to develop imagination =)

Of course the first thing I'd do is burn you a 12.5 inch anal dildo with the words "To Arun love Craig xXx" engraved - or will that be too small? =p

I personally would use it for prototyping. My GCSE and A-Level technology projects would be a good start. At last, joints that would actually fit!! And making plugs for vacuum forming plastic or GRP/Carbon Fibre/Kevlar forming would be easy too...

I guess there are a million uses. Plus, of course, I could tattoo the word 'arse' on my forehead and then cut my head off. Filming the whole thing of course - the entertainment value would be enormous!! I could be a millionaire!!
richard's user image
richard
26.08.2003 - 16:40
forum administrator
Just so long as my name is in your Will somewhere...
arar's user image
arar
27.08.2003 - 18:00
Heheh I expect there will be a long and complex inquest into my death - people will queue up 4 miles around, just like they did after Diana died.

Or else McDonalds will get some economy burgers... =)
nelson's user image
nelson
28.08.2003 - 08:21
forum administrator
Wow, Craig, I wonder how you came up with such an ORIGINAL idea. What on earth do you think is used for manufacturing/cutting high-precision tools and equipment?

Paraphrasing Arun: zzzzzz
Page: [1] [2]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net