Home Log In or Register Forums

Nothing like shooting your own foot...

Home > Forums > Politics And Current Affairs > 'Nothing like shooting your own foot...'
'Nothing like shooting your own foot...'
Page: [1] [2]
nelson's user image
nelson
18.06.2004 - 07:46
forum administrator
The Devil Himself has come out on a rant that equates shooting himself on the foot.

Yes, the media is lazy, but pointing it out like that won't get him any friends there.

Which is a very good thing...
ash_oh1's user image
ash_oh1
03.07.2004 - 18:42
Jesus Christ you know i stopped reading anything that 'dick' said ages ago
is he really Still pushing this whole iraq/911/bin Laden thing

lets face facts here Iraq wasn't even remotely responsible for 911. Saddam has no links with al Qaeda outside of the whole common enemy thing. There was no intimidate threat there are no WMD (half a dozen 15 year old unusable shells found in someone back garden is what you was looking for don't start pretending now) AAAAnnnnnndddddd if your going to start on about countries funding terrorists i suggest he have a look at the USA's books before he starts looking any place else

i find it a very sad state of affairs when a politician can repeat lies and misinformation so much and get away with it.
deathjester's user image
deathjester
03.07.2004 - 19:02
forum administrator
aye, the US pointing fingers at countries funding terrorist activity is comical to a sin.

I loves that 3 minute long montage that Moore did, showing the governmental history of Iraq following it's arbitrary creation.
ash_oh1's user image
ash_oh1
03.07.2004 - 19:39
>I loves that 3 minute long montage that Moore >did, showing the governmental history of Iraq >following it's arbitrary creation.

url?
richard's user image
richard
03.07.2004 - 20:06
forum administrator
The one that looked like South Park? Yeah that was funny, the paranoid pilgrims :)
nelson's user image
nelson
03.07.2004 - 23:39
forum administrator
Things over the past 4 years have led me to believe that, the sooner we estinguish ourselves as a species, the better for the planet and universe. Holy flying turds, how can we just keep repeating stupidity after stupidity after... we've been around for a few generations; we should be able to exterminate the George Bushes of the world before they are old enough to vote...

On a more positive note, DJ, is that his new film? I thought it was only going to be out on the 6th/9th?
deathjester's user image
deathjester
04.07.2004 - 12:07
forum administrator
nah, its in 'Bowling for columbine'.

the universe will not be a better place without sandra bullock. come on, thast probably a mathematical truism.
richard's user image
richard
04.07.2004 - 12:19
forum administrator
Can't we just extinguish the Americans?
ash_oh1's user image
ash_oh1
05.07.2004 - 14:27
im not sure if any of you guys have seen this video
the truth uncoverd
its 40 odd mins long but well worth a watch to see qualified people rip apart the propaganda bush and co. said before the war in iraq. while also being a great example of propaganda itself

i know i know wmv, theres an avi and mpeg vertion available on suprnova if your that botherd
deathjester's user image
deathjester
05.07.2004 - 15:12
forum administrator
55 mins, very very good, assuming it carries some validity.

I found the item about Hussein Kamel very interesting [Saddam's son in law- he ordered the destruction of all biochem weaps in 1991 according to the testimorny he made following his defection]. Apparently, this was largely ignored info.
Page: [1] [2]

You must log in to post messages on this board. If you don't have a username and password, you can register quickly to get them!

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net