Home Log In or Register Forums

erm. you better not let me in here too often

Home > Forums > Religion And Philosophy > 'erm. you better not let me in here too often'
'erm. you better not let me in here too often'
Page: [1]
deathjester's user image
deathjester
21.01.2003 - 15:26
forum administrator
im likely to paitn this place red with the blood of the delusionals who slit their own thraots as i point out how utterly wrong they r.

muhah..

muhahhahah...

muhahahahHAHAHAHAH!!!!
richard's user image
richard
21.01.2003 - 15:33
forum administrator
It's perfectly ok to use this forum to put down religion, you won't find any arguments from me!!
deathjester's user image
deathjester
22.01.2003 - 15:06
forum administrator
Excellent.

Shall we start with the jews? All the anti-muslim stuff has taken the heat off them a bit. I think they deserve more rib-tickling.

In fact, is the current state of global instability all part of a semetic master plan to take over the world by receeding into the background to pull strings?

OMG how could we have failed to see this?!?!

The trouble-makers are all just puppets fo the jews! We are all goign to dieieieieieiiieieieieeeeeeeee !!
richard's user image
richard
22.01.2003 - 15:33
forum administrator
You're right, of course, since most islamic hatred of the Western world originates from us allowing Jews to invade Palestine!

That, and the way we try to pull their strings too...
nelson's user image
nelson
23.01.2003 - 18:49
forum administrator
Aaaah...!
Keep going like this and someone will trace your addresses and crash a plane into your house. :-)

Just a remark, though... "Jew" is very different from "Israelite". There are many mix-and-match flavours of the two, but I've met some quite fantastic ones. Including a 16-year-old Israelite girl who refuses to do the (compulsory) military service in Israel because she knows the kind of things the Army does to Palestinians. And most of the Isrealite media considers her and others like her as "traitors" and sticks them in jail. Nice...

Have a look...
Page: [1]

This discussion is now closed and you cannot add to it.

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net