Home Log In or Register Forums

If you could choose how you died....

Home > Forums > Religion And Philosophy > 'If you could choose how you died....'
'If you could choose how you died....'
Page: [1] [2]
deathjester's user image
deathjester
14.06.2003 - 19:47
forum administrator
I'm torn between a few ideas.

The first is to die killing craig with my bare hands over a period of several weeks.

Secondly, saving the world with my 1337 counterstrike skills because an advanced race is going to invade & enslave us pending a computer games tournament.

Lastly:
being enclosed in a fully-catered luxury entertainments room playing Halo 7 whilst listening to Idlewild, and taking head from Sandra bullock as I deliberatly begin traversing the event horizon of a black hole in my Subaru spaceship.
online_again's user image
online_again
14.06.2003 - 22:47
And I thought every man's dream was to die in an orgasm.

Me... I don't want to die yet, so I prefer thinking about how I want to live.
nelson's user image
nelson
14.06.2003 - 22:52
forum administrator
Uhmnn...

... as the Supreme Tyrannical Leader of the Universe, to be worshipped for 100 Million Years, to whom entire galaxies would be used to build statues of.

Or the Craig option.
richard's user image
richard
16.06.2003 - 12:44
forum administrator
Falling from an aeroplane would be my preffered option
nelson's user image
nelson
16.06.2003 - 15:43
forum administrator
What if the plane was parked at the airport? Falling 2 stories is hardly a great way to die!
richard's user image
richard
16.06.2003 - 16:51
forum administrator
Ok, let me revise my statement:

"Falling from an aeroplane flying at 214 knots at a height of 24,000 feet would be my preffered option, as long as I was equipped with goggles so I could watch the view without tears blurring my vision. Oh, and an 'airboard' so I could surf on the way down. And some warm clothes."
nelson's user image
nelson
17.06.2003 - 07:28
forum administrator
What if you hit a seagull just as you jump out? 4 minutes of struggling with a bird's squishy innards and feathery outwards hardly sounds like a glorious way to go...
nelson's user image
nelson
17.06.2003 - 07:29
forum administrator
Or what if you got sucked into the plane's jet engines? At least we could do away with the whole "spread of the ashes" thing...
richard's user image
richard
17.06.2003 - 09:56
forum administrator
Oh shut up.
deathjester's user image
deathjester
17.06.2003 - 09:59
forum administrator
yea, theres also the problem of appearing on american radar and being shot down.

cos everyone knows that objects moving thru air are generally incomming ballistic ordnance, right ?
Page: [1] [2]

This discussion is now closed and you cannot add to it.

contact us © 2003, 2004 BurningHorizons.net